Just pack your suitcase…
Set in a quiet location, this superbly appointed luxury home features 4 bedrooms plus library room which can be converted to an additional bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, including twin spa and clawfoot bath. The best Gourmet kitchen and 3 covered entertaining areas with uninterrupted forest and garden views.
Visit our photo gallery to see the many defining features that will ensure a memorable stay. Best suited to those seeking a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Fully self-contained (all inclusive) (sleeps 8)
- Spacious lounge, dining and living zone with quality furnishings
- 4 queen beds plus 1 king bed (which can be converted to 2 king singles)
- Deluxe linen, towelling and toiletries, including beach towels.
- Organic bath products by ‘Artisan Organics’
- Luxury bathrooms with Bidets
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Complimentary tea, fresh milk and coffee are all provided for your convenience
- Large Gourmet kitchen with top quality appliances & kitchenware
- Nescafe’ Dolce Gusto Pod coffee machine, purchase your favourite pods from local Coles or Woolworths.
- Platinum Foxtel
- Extensive children’s & adult DVD Library + board games (350 + video’s to choose from)
- LCD TV’s/DVD located in all 4 bedrooms + large flat screen TV in lounge
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Slow combustion wood fire, (wood provided) plus reverse cycle air conditioner
- Complimentary wines from Redgate Wines, Margaret River
- Expansive outdoor entertaining decks (3) + gas BBQ
- Portable cot + linen, high chair & baby monitor available if required (NO CHARGE)
- Laundry with automatic top loader and dryer
- Double lock up garage + additional parking area
- Fully fenced, PET friendly (with approval)
- Directly opposite forest, walk trails and the Margaret River
Master bedroom spa for 2